Things are moving really fast around here. Apart from my ever expanding belly and the weeks of pregnancy racing past like an out of control wildfire; the holidays are rapidly disappearing, T is doing all sorts of wild and crazy stuff each and every day and D and I just celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary. I am more in love with him each and every day. How did I get so lucky?
Of all the cool things T has been doing, the most noteworthy has to be taking his first steps and learning to walk. Yep, the kid is off! He still looks a bit like E.T. but he is picking up speed and confidence. I don’t want to talk too much about it because I have a Magical Milestone post in the works but am currently doing battle with my video editing software and can’t finish that post until it is complete with video evidence of the amazement. Stay tuned, it is coming (so is next Christmas, I hear you mumble)…
So I have to move on with the blog and continue on my merry little (big bump) way.
I know deep in my heart that what I am about to share with you will rock your world and change your lives forever. A bit melodramatic? Perhaps, but I can promise you that it is pretty cool.
If any of you are even a little bit like me, you are always trying to gain more control of your life and become more organised. In fact, each and every year my New Year Resolution reads something like, ‘I will manage my time like a champion and become one of the domestic goddesses that I am secretly jealous of’, and yet, each year I fail miserably at keeping up with my resolution when my washing pile begins to resemble Mt Washmore and my children go un-showered for weeks. I try and tell them that swimming in the pool is not the same as using soap and shampoo. When my husband starts wearing his underwear inside-out to get a few more days of use, I admit defeat. OK, I am exaggerating. Don’t call the cops.
Every year I go out in January when the sales are on (because I am a tight-arse) a try to buy a diary/organiser. This presents many problems for me.
- I effectively waste a month of diary buying it after the new year has started.
- They are all boring and fugly. I like pretty. I like individual.
- None of the diaries ever truly suit my needs. They have sections I don’t need and are inevitably missing sections or information I want!
I have found the answer to all my diary problems!
Behold the wonder of Personal Planner! Drum roll please…
Would you like to add some colour to your workday at the same time as making your planner more efficient and that more personal? If so, Personal Planner got a great idea I think you’ll love!
Their planners provide you with endless design possibilities. You can change colour, text and design on front/back cover as well as inlay. There are also clever boxes for to-do list, gym session, preschool, idea of the week and weather. Friend’s and family member’s birthdays can also be added to the inlay directly from Facebook. They print and deliver the finished product directly to our your doorstep. Here are a few things that I REALLY like about these planners:
- Design the front/back cover. You can make it sleek and classy, use their images or import on of your own.
- Tons of ways to design the inside to suit your style & needs. Insert modules to suit your lifestyle. Whether you are a teacher, gym junkie, busy mum or a raving lunatic there are modules suited to you.
- Add friends & family members birthdays to the inlay. No more ‘oops, I forgot your birthday messages’.
- Choose between 4 different sizes.
- Best of all, you pick the start date. If you are lazy like me and don’t buy your organiser until the new year, you can start it in February or any date you like! No more wasted pages!
- And best of all its fun and easy 🙂 AND pretty and individual!
Now for the super exciting part of this post (as if you haven’t wet your pants with excitement already). Personal Planners are giving me the opportunity to give away one of their fantastic planners to one of YOU! They are very generous and are allowing me to give-away a prize of a planner of ANY SIZE with postage paid for to any reader I like internationally! Very cool.
So I am very pleased to announce the very first ever Four Doodles Give-Away! D even made me a logo for it:
I am not really down with all ‘ways’ to do a give-away, seeing as this is my first, but I want to give you all many opportunities to win this prize and thus chances to put in multiple entries. I know there are widgets or apps or something I can use to make this process easier and more steamlined but I am a noob, so we are going to do this the Taco Way.
You may enter as many times as you like. For one entry you need to do one of the following:
- Go to Personal Planners FB Page and like it https://www.facebook.com/PersonalPlannerAU (let me know via a comment on this post)
- Share Personal Planners FB Page with your FB buddies (again, let me know via comment here)
- Like MY FB Page (shameless self promotion) http://www.facebook.com/FourDoodlesAndATaco
- Share MY FB Page with your FB mates and let me know you have
At the end of the give-away period, I will painstakingly collate all the entires via the comments on this post, comments on my FB page and new FB page likes and put them all in a hat to randomly draw the winner. The more entries you have the better chance you have to win! Tell your besties about my 4D&T Give-Away and give them a chance to win too 😉
Give-away end date is the 31st January. Once I draw the winner, Personal Planners will send them a gift card via email. The gift card allows the winner to choose any planner in any size, and the shipping is already paid for. remember you don’t have to be in Australia to enter, this is open to anyone!
I urge you to go to the Personal Planners website and have a look around, I am sure you will like it as much as I do. I am super-dooper thrilled because they are going to give one to me as well! Maybe this year I will achieve my goal of being the perfect wife and mother who can feed her family, keep her house clean and even find time to service my husband in the special way. May I never miss an appointment or forget to pick my kids up again. Again, I’m exaggerating. Don’t call the cops.